Girlfriend From Hell 
THEY WERE FIGHTING AND WERE ALL LIKE ARRRR IMMA GET YOU BITCH BUT THEN, WHAT, WHY IS THE FLOOR SO SPRINGY. BETTER TEST IT OUT.
OMG they bounce
THIS IS ADORABLE!
THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I LOVE IT.
I AM DYING FROM CUTE
How a face forms in the womb.
Polyphoto strip of John Lennon, aged five, looking a very sweet and innocent little boy, as his aunt Mimi always preferred to remember him.
No wonder, John Lennon was a class-A shitbag.
[trigger warning: anti-semetic, racist and anti-gay slurs]
- “He called me a queer so I battered his bloody ribs in”
- When Epstein invited suggestions for the title of his autobiography, Lennon offered Queer Jew; on learning of the eventual title, A Cellarful of Noise, he parodied, “More like A Cellarful of Boys”
- During the recording of “Baby, You’re a Rich Man”, he sang altered choruses of “Baby, you’re a rich fag Jew”
- documented (and admitted) abuse of both his wife Cynthia and his later wife Yoko Ono
- “I hate the way you fucking laugh! Never let me hear your fucking horrible laugh again!” - allegedly shouted at his preteen son Julian
- who he is documented to have been emotionally abusive and neglectful towards (he even left him very little in his will compared to others)
- “woman is the n****r of the world”
- “I used to be cruel to my woman//I beat her and kept her apart from the things that she loved” - beatles, getting better lyrics, attributed to lennon
- frequently referred to his wife Yoko as a “jap”
- so much more shit about his “activism” and what a phoney he was
lennon oppa didnt mean it
Oh, fuck this guy.
A - If I’m in love.
B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
C - How long it’s been since I’ve kissed.
D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
E - How many holes I have in my ears.
F - Give me any options, like ‘hot or cold?’
G - The last person I said ‘I love you’ to.
H - The last person I hugged.
I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
J - How old I am.
K - What my full name is.
L - If I have siblings.
M - If I forgive betrayal.
N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
O - If I like my school.
P - What kind of music I like.
Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
S - 2 habits.
T - 5 things I love unconditionally.
U - How many texts I send daily.
V - 3 big dreams.
W - An idol.
X - If I’ve done something I regret very much.
Y - If I like my town and why.
Z - Ask any question you want
I’ll answer if or when I remember how to have positive emotions.